Analytics

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi Kylie, Thank you for your update and response on the support ticket. Here is a summary of the resolution for the issue for your reference. Th is " Microsoft Graph API Error: invalidRequest -- One of the provided arguments ...

1 person likes this.
  • Ravneet I did hear back from Victory after sending this message to Ian earlier. I believe she closed the ticket based on the information she gave and I followed. ...

• Hey Kylie, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will respond to this via the support ticket for tracking purposes and post a response back here with the solution once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.  ------------------------------ ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Ian -  Thanks for responding to this - I did sent you a DM thanking you. I was wondering if you might be able to help me. We set up connections to SP Lists based on your recommendation - 2 of the lists populate as expected, however 2 of them constantly ...

• Hey Kylie!  Thank you so much for the question! Just wanted to touch on the API documentation, the correct docs for our API is going to be here: https://live.prontoforms.com/api-docs and the base API URL will still be listening at: https://api.prontoforms.com/api/1.1/  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello -  We are setting up our connection between TC and Power BI using an API and are struggling somewhat with the support documentation. Our live spaces live on the truecontext.com website, but the documentation on setting up the API all still points ...

• Thanks, Stephen. We actually have a few forms where this solution would work well. Appreciate the insight! ------------------------------ Matt Lambert Vice President of Operations PrimeLine Utility Services mlambert@primelineus.com ----------------- ...

• Matt Depending on what type of data you are collecting in your repeatable sections, this may be a workaround...or maybe not: - I use a summary of data from my repeatable sections (aggregation and/or calculation function) which I then bring in to SharePoint ...

3 people like this.
  • Hello Matt, We wanted to let you know that we are working on improvements to our SharePoint List destination that will add support for repeating sections.  Expect some news on this in the next few months. /Glenn ------------------------------ Glenn ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Matt,  If you have the ability to define the number of rows that will be allowed to be input into the repeat section, what you can do is create 1 destination per row. The main "gotcha" when doing this is that Sharepoint Lists depend on a Unique ...