Integrations

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi Eoin,    Sorry for the delayed response on this, I was working to connect with another customer who had integrated ZOHO Analytics and it took a few days for us to connect. Understanding you were looking for ZOHO Inventory (vs Analytics) ...

• Perfect, Thanks Pat. Looking forward to hearing about it.  ------------------------------ Eoin O'Grady DIRECTOR GEA LTD ------------------------------

• Hi Eoin, that's a good question. We've had a couple of conversations internally today and we'll get back to you in the next couple of days. ------------------------------ Pat Cooney Community Engineer ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ------ ...

• We are trying to better integrate Zoho with our inventory management system (in our case, Zoho Inventory)  What is the best practice for this?  Can anyone speak to any of there hurdles experienced with doing same? ------------------------------ ...

• Good morning Derrek, If you refresh your session (no need to log out!), the feature should now be available. Please let us know what you think of the feature once you've had a chance to implement and test it. Thanks for your feedback! ------------------------------ ...

• Hi,  We are testing the 'Embed a  Customer Feedback  form in a web page' with our Salesforce org.   Step 3 in the instructions says to enter up to 10 URLs in the section 'Allowed URLs for embedding the form'. However, I don't see this in the ...

• That's an excellent use case for using QR Codes and Customer Feedback Forms Stephen. Did you get any feedback from your prospects at the exhibition? ------------------------------ Stu Rathbone Director - Support & Enablement ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ...

• We have just used QR codes with the Customer Feedback Forms and it works very well. We used them as part of an exhibition to potential clients where we were "selling" the speed of information and data from the field to their mailbox. The premise of the ...

• Please share where you go with this, Stephen. I'd love to hear what you do and how it works out for you. ------------------------------ Pat Cooney Community Engineer ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ------------------------------

• Hi Stephen, I also created a QR code for one of our customer feedback forms and had them printed on business cards. I had some of the questions filled out and pre-populated through the link address as well. This method has worked out very well for our ...

1 person likes this.