Integrations

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi Kenny, As you know by now, I've opened a support ticket on your behalf as your error message is saying you have 2,856 columns, well over the 500 allowed columns. In addition, you've said that you are only seeing 20ish in your source. We're concerned ...

1 person likes this.
  • I've gone through the documentation to setup Airtable as a data source.  https://docs.prontoforms.com/1374411/Content/Published/360021849251.html?Highlight=airtable I'm getting the following error (I don't have 2,856 columns, it is more like ...

• This video is a great starting point to integrate your forms with your SharePoint lists. It shows you how to get data from your list, edit it or add to it in a ProntoForm, and then send the updated data back to your list The video shows you how to: ...

3 people like this.
  • Hi All We are looking into enhancing ProntoForms' HTTP Connection to be able to use OAuth 2.0 as an authentication method. I'm gathering input from customers as to what systems they are looking to connect to, and which grant types they want to use. ...

• Hello Kenny, Thank you for posting the comment above. We get the folder not found error usually when the sheet configuration is not properly set up. I would suggest you have a look at the sheet configuration part in the following articles. I have attached ...

• Trying to connect my form to a google sheet.  Seemed pretty straight forward. Was able to connect to my google drive...until... I inserted my URL for my google sheet I wanted referenced, then I got this error. ( Apr 25, 2022 8:29:25 AM EDT ) Error, ...

• Hi Stephen, Could you be referring to Spike laser measurement? If so, it was deprecated a couple years ago as it didn't have enough uptake. Can you please describe your use case, what you are looking to use a measurement device for and whether you have ...

• Hi A couple of years ago ProntoForms added in support for an electronic device that could take measurements and the results could go into fields within a Form - I cannot remember the name of the device or find reference to it anywhere on the support ...

• It had seemed to me that QR codes never really got the foot hold in North America that you saw in Europe and even more so in Asia until just recently.  I've been seeing them everywhere now, especially with all the changes businesses have made with Covid.  ...

• Looking for an alternate way to launch a form and maybe pass some pre-defined answers into the form? Why not have your users scan a QR code??  QR codes can be generated to include a ton of valuable information and more specifically, you can include ...

2 people like this.