Integrations

Latest Posts

• It's not uncommon when initially configuring an HTTP POST/PUT destination to bump into errors, such as an HTTP 500. One tip to help troubleshoot these issues is to configure a temporary destination which writes to an endpoint like Beeceptor or RequestBin ...

5 people recommend this.
  • Hello, My name is Graydon Gardner and I am the Technical Manager for Pre Sales and Analytics at ProntoForms. Thanks for you using our new Community! Prior to this role I was the Solution Architect within Customer Success so I just wanted to provide ...

4 people recommend this.
  • We're in a discovery stage at this time. Thanks for the reply. I'll let you know if I have any questions. ------------------------------ Scott Gilleland Senior Field Service Engineer Messer Cutting Systems ------------------------------

• Hello Scott Our Form Junction ™ form integration platform provides all of the components necessary to rapidly connect ProntoForms to a REST compliant system such as INFOR LN . Would you like to discuss your specific application goals to access ...

• We use Infor LN for our ERP and CRM areas. We currently create work orders in LN and then assign them in another system. We are beginning to look at other systems to do Field Service Management. I know Infor has a Service Management module. My question ...

• Salesforce is a leader in the CRM space and has been adopted by hundreds of our customers. The following link has all the information you need to get started on your Salesforce integration with ProntoForms. Salesforce Integration with ProntoForms ...

Top Group Members