Integrations

View Only

Latest Posts

• That's an excellent use case for using QR Codes and Customer Feedback Forms Stephen. Did you get any feedback from your prospects at the exhibition? ------------------------------ Stu Rathbone Director - Support & Enablement ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ...

• We have just used QR codes with the Customer Feedback Forms and it works very well. We used them as part of an exhibition to potential clients where we were "selling" the speed of information and data from the field to their mailbox. The premise of the ...

• Please share where you go with this, Stephen. I'd love to hear what you do and how it works out for you. ------------------------------ Pat Cooney Community Engineer ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ------------------------------

• Hi Stephen, I also created a QR code for one of our customer feedback forms and had them printed on business cards. I had some of the questions filled out and pre-populated through the link address as well. This method has worked out very well for our ...

1 person likes this.
  • Although this is an old thread, I am thinking of using QR codes pointing to a Customer Feedback form - Customer Satisfaction Survey, Self Survey, etc ------------------------------ Stephen Morrison Business Information and Performance Director BCA Insulation ...

2 people like this.
  • Hello to all my fellow community members! This post will be a slightly different style than normal, because it will unfortunately be the final episode of Ian’s Insights. It has been such a pleasure putting out these posts, part of the reason that I liked ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi Kenny If you go into your form and add the question that would link to a data source (e.g. a Dropdown List) and go to Options, you can select an existing data source. Does that help? Thanks Stephen ------------------------------ Stephen Morrison ...

1 person likes this.
  • Is there a reason we can only create a new data source when trying to connect it to a form. Maybe there is a way to connect an existing data source, I just haven't found it. From clicking into a data source, there is no way to assign it to  an ...

• I'm happy to let you know that ProntoForms now supports shared drives in Google Drive. If the user you created the connection with has the appropriate permissions to the shared drive, then there is no need to update your existing Google connection. ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi Kenny, As you know by now, I've opened a support ticket on your behalf as your error message is saying you have 2,856 columns, well over the 500 allowed columns. In addition, you've said that you are only seeing 20ish in your source. We're concerned ...

1 person likes this.