New To ProntoForms

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi there and Welcome to ProntoForms! I'm excited that you've partnered with us for your mobile forms solution. I wanted to share some best practices to help get you started with your form building. My first piece of advice is to Define Your Goals ...

13 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

Welcome to ProntoForms!

Hello there! Welcome to the ' New To ProntoForms ' group! Since you're here you're likely brand new to the ProntoForms software. This group will be a great place to ask questions and find out how to get started using our software. Consider this group ...

2 people like this.
  • All of the users have access to the form space, and all of the users have been out of sync with form revisions at one point or another. They are quite often offline at a customer premise and not back online until later in the day. Still, the app does ...

• It happens to all of the techs, looking at the submissions there are multiple past versions being used. They are likely offline when they access the forms, at least some of the time. However, they are on good Internet connections multiple times throughout ...

• Hi Todd, If the Form is deployed the reconcile function should fetch that update as long as users have access to that FormSpace and you should not have to force that. Is this only happening to one technician? Are they working off-line perhaps? ...

• I am struggling with technicians not updating the form that they are using, despite the notice for them to do so being pushed after a form change. How do I force a particular version of a form upon users when dispatching is not used? Thank you, Todd ...

• Wow, awesome! Thanks so much for following up on this, Todd!  And for providing the solution, this is great, and will hopefully help others as they try to tackle similar workflows.  Love it! ------------------------------ Pat Cooney Community Engineer ...

• I ended up working with Professional Services to come up with a solution. In the end, we kept my original solution but with much better conditional logic controls. The way it works: The technician selects either Buried drop request, Service Order, or ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Todd, you may have seen this already, but @Ian Chamberlain wrote an "Ian's Insights" on pushing data from a data source into repeatable sections, you might want to check it out: https://community.prontoforms.com/groups/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=2bc7469a-6c1f-4dcc-b3bc-22af246aa0ab ...

• Thank you, Stephen. Your solution is very similar to my need. In fact, I can make this work without issue if I separate my work orders into separate Forms OR combine my work order customer lists into a single spreadsheet (as you show). For me, not only ...