New To TrueContext

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi there and Welcome to ProntoForms! I'm excited that you've partnered with us for your mobile forms solution. I wanted to share some best practices to help get you started with your form building. My first piece of advice is to Define Your Goals ...

14 people like this.
  • Hello there! Welcome to the ' New To ProntoForms ' group! Since you're here you're likely brand new to the ProntoForms software. This group will be a great place to ask questions and find out how to get started using our software. Consider this group ...

2 people like this.
  • Hello Jason and Stephen, Thank you for your contribution to our Truecontext Community.  I am Rasangi from Truecontext Technical Support. I have a couple of comments regarding this device activation/removal topic you brought up.  What Stephen suggested ...

• Profile Picture

RE: User Devices

Below is a screen shot the Motorola still shows active and I have expired the token. I need the Motorola to be re moved and the iPhone needs to be active again. ------------------------------ Jason Schuelke Safety/Superintendent Highmark Erectors inc. ...

• If you go to the User section and click on the Devices Tab you can expire one of the devices if you hover your mouse at the right hand side: ------------------------------ Stephen Morrison Business Information and Performance Director BCA Insulation ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

User Devices

I have a user that got a new phone and now he has to many devices under his login. My question would be is there a way that a admin can remove devices from users? If so how is this done? ------------------------------ Jason Schuelke Safety/Superintendent ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pushing Data

Hey Jason,  Just to add onto what Erika mentioned, you are so close! I have 2 questions that will hopefully point us in the right direction:  1. When you are testing and select the Job Name in your dropdown, do you get any rows in the repeat (they might ...

• As with a lot of things in TrueContext, there are typically a couple ways to accomplish the same outcome so I just wanted to mention a slightly less used feature in our product that should also help you with this, Answer Exceptions in conjunction with ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pushing Data

Hi Jason,  Thanks for your question! It looks like you want to send data from an earlier question into a repeatable section, is that right? This doc should help light the way: https://docs.prontoforms.com/1374411/Content/Published/115003313903.html#RepeatPush ...

• Profile Picture

Pushing Data

I am having issue with pushing info from a question in the main form to a repeatable section. I have gone through several trials trying to figure this out. It appears that I have the conditions set correctly but when I check the form on the mobile device ...