Best Practices

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hi Leon, There are two ways you can go about this process: Using a dispatch that has an action happen upon a submission, Using the Teamwork function Dispatching would require you to know who the form will be sent to next. Dispatching would ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi David, The end users have ProntoForm licences, please see below scenario: Supervisor visits site to complete an installation huddle and finds 2 blockers and 1 potential blocker to installation flow. We would like the supervisor to record these in ...

• Hi Luke,  I believe you could accomplish that with hidden fields in your repeatable sections and a summary field.  Essentially, you would create a "OptionASelected" integer field with a conditional logic rule that assigns a value of one if Option A is ...

2 people like this.
  • I tried a few things to pull text answers out of a repeatable section the way you described. Easy to do in an email destination or a custom Excel output. But I'm guessing this needs to be visible to your users at the end of their forms prior to when they ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Luke Do you want to count how many times each "Button Select" option is chosen for your summary, for example 3x Button Select Option (i), 2x Button Select Option (ii), etc? And in your column 2 Button Select, is it a case the Supervisor can only choose ...

1 person likes this.
  • Wanted to reach out as I'm struggling to summarize information of a repeated section. Was hoping perhaps someone has a work around with conditional logic that could be explained to me. I have a repeated section that has an assortment of add-ons our ...

2 people like this.
  • Hey Leon, Great to see you on the community! A couple of questions here, which we can take up privately if you would prefer, when you say "the end user" are you referring to an employee who already has a ProntoForms license, or would it be a third party ...

• Profile Picture

Dynamic action capture

Is there a functionality where the end user can log actions, owners and due by date while on site? ------------------------------ Leon Adams Delivery Ops development Manager KONE ------------------------------

• This is super cool Ian, and I will definitely be putting this into practice :) We use DREL in record naming for every form, usually referencing questions like work order number, account name, user, or date with a custom format....new thought.....it would ...

2 people like this.
  • This topic comes from a less "automated" topic but will help you greatly in the long run if you aren’t already doing so. Creating a clear and concise form submission name can help you keep track of things internally. You can use the Form Submission ...

6 people like this.