Best Practices

View Only

Latest Posts

• Natalie We have used this form for around six years and it has grown every year as we try to capture every eventuality on site, and already use Conditional Logic on this form - it has 1,600+ questions in it. We know it is too big and one option would ...

• Hi Stephen When you use a dispatch data destination, or even if you use Teamwork to submit an Incomplete record, both of these go through the TrueContext server before being delivered into the inbox.  What are you trying to achieve exactly? I ...

• Hi I am considering breaking down one of my large forms into smaller more focused forms. The idea being that the user would select an option and this would transfer some data into this new form and they would complete it - this would in essence dispatch ...

• Hi Peter,  Adding to Stu's notes, here's more on the data retention and deletion after 365 days: https://docs.prontoforms.com/1374411/Content/Published/360041103532.html Warmly,  Erika ------------------------------ Erika Lapenat Technical ...

• Hi Peter, You are correct, the scheduling features 'Maximum' recurrence is Monthly. If you want to see/export the last 365 days of data, you can do that via the Submissions (by Form) option under the Data & Analytics tab in the TrueContext LIVE portal.  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Is there a possibility to see the Form submission results till a year back in the past? When creating a schedule this is limited to hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. What can we do if we want to see the results from 1 year back till today? ...

• Hi Peter,  This is a common question, drafts are saved to the device. At this point in the process there is no submission to the server to retrieve.  There is existing Product Feedback submissions on this topic.  ------------------------------ Stu ...

• Hello, When a technician is on site and started to fill in his form but he cannot finish his work today he can save it in the Drafts folder. But when he want to continue his work the next day for some reason on another device he cannot find his form ...

• Hi Peter, I read into your notes and understand that you want to be able to have only certain file uploads go over to certain Email Data Destinations, is that right?  Based on the way the form is currently set up, with only 1 required File ...

• Hey Peter, Thank you very much for sending this question over and apologies for the delay responding, thank you Stephen as well for jumping on! I had been testing the system to see if I could come up with a way to accomplish what you were hoping to ...