Best Practices

View Only

Latest Posts

• This is super cool Ian, and I will definitely be putting this into practice :) We use DREL in record naming for every form, usually referencing questions like work order number, account name, user, or date with a custom format....new thought.....it would ...

2 people like this.
  • This topic comes from a less "automated" topic but will help you greatly in the long run if you aren’t already doing so. Creating a clear and concise form submission name can help you keep track of things internally. You can use the Form Submission ...

6 people like this.
  • It makes things so much easier and that plain text API key in the HTTP request is never really ideal! Maybe ProntoForms will look to have a PowerAutomate connector certified in the near future? 😁🤞 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/submit-certification ...

• Hello Heath and Lisa, We have made the corresponding feature requests on behalf of your respective companies. We will be communicating directly with you to update you on the progress of such requests. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. ...

2 people like this.
  • Lists and PowerBI - What to do with your data! Did you know that the PowerBI Desktop app is free in the Windows Store? Did you know that you can easily grab data from your Sharepoint List or Document Library and push it into PowerBI? Did you know that ...

3 people like this.
  • Heath, this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I was always very aware of the fact that I needed to put my Authorization Bearer token right in my flow (which is clearly less than ideal) but the custom connector looks like I can store my API key ...

2 people like this.
  • It's good to see this type of handy info. I have used Power Automate with ProntoForms quite a bit lately, and I have found a nice way to intergrate the API in PowerAutomate for future flows. You are able to create a custom connector from scratch, either ...

1 person likes this.
  • I like the templates footer section for count and sum, this helps reduce the amount of manual calulations and conditional access. Hopefully we can get this in as a new feature 😁 ------------------------------ Heath 🦘 --------------------------- ...

• Hi Ian, Thats ok, I figured that was going to be the answer, I have a work around anyway. Yes it would be great to have a feature request put through for this. I understand there would be a lot of work to get this to work, I presume both of the following ...

• Hi Heath and Ian! I agree with Heath in the assumption of being able to use conditional logic outside of a template to manipulate individual fields in a template. I have run into this a few times with templates and have ultimately ended up not using ...

2 people like this.