New To TrueContext

View Only
  • 1.  Testing new form in portal

Adopter
    Posted 01-18-2022 10:24
    Edited by John Sutton 01-18-2022 10:59
    Hello,
    I am having trouble viewing my newly created test form on my mobile app (windows 10 app on PC). I would like to test it out and see how it looks but it is not showing up. I am sure it is something small but I have not figured it out. Any help would be awesome!

Thank you,

John

• 2.  RE: Testing new form in portal

Adopter
    Posted 01-18-2022 11:30
    Edited by John Sutton 01-18-2022 11:30
    Never mind,

One of the pages I had created in the form did not have any questions yet. I did not realize that it would not show up on the portal until it at least had a question attached.

All is viewable now, problem solved.

• 3.  RE: Testing new form in portal

Staff
    Posted 01-18-2022 11:37

Hi John, I'm glad you were quickly able to sort this one out.  I will use this opportunity to post this link to our Product Documentation page on best practices for testing and deployment, in case someone else is coming across this thread and will benefit from it: https://docs.prontoforms.com/1374411/Content/Published/217499388_BestPracticesFormBuildingTestingDeployment.html

I hope the rest of your testing goes well for you, John.  Definitely post again if you've got other questions!

Pat

------------------------------
    Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

• 4.  RE: Testing new form in portal

Adopter
    Posted 01-18-2022 12:22
    Thanks so much!!

I am sure I will have other questions soon. I will check out that document.

Thank you,

John Sutton
    HSE
    FIMER
    John

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use