General Discussion

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have the next ERROR: The question "x" can only be compared to one of its own options or another question.

• 1.  I have the next ERROR: The question "x" can only be compared to one of its own options or another question.

Adopter
    Posted 10-22-2021 11:31
    I have the next ERROR: The question "x" can only be compared to one of its own options or another question., however I am selecting the responses from the options of the control, this is not happening to all controls but some of them, even if I copy&paste the control to another question, the new one did not show this error.

Does any of you had the same error or can help me?

------------------------------
    Jorge Arteaga
    EHS Mgr
    Otis

• 2.  RE: I have the next ERROR: The question "x" can only be compared to one of its own options or another question.

Staff
    Posted 10-26-2021 14:52

Hi Jorge, would you be able to share the conditional logic you're using?  I think that might be easier for us to figure out what might be going on.

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use