General Discussion

View Only

Welcome message from our CEO

• 1.  Welcome message from our CEO

Staff
    Posted 08-30-2021 21:36
    Edited by Pat Cooney 08-31-2021 09:02

Welcome to the ProntoForms Community, the result of a great team collaboration with our Customers.  I want to specially thank our Community Advisory Board members for their input.  Communities are built on the basis of open feedback and sharing.  We have resourced and continue to fund not only the creation but the operations of this great forum.  It is a key channel to communicate with our Citizen Developers to help us to get to know you better,  but above all to enable conversations amongst our customers, the sharing of best practices, industry knowledge, and hopefully strengthening a network of like minded people that will help elevate everyone towards our common goal of making your field techs work safe and efficient.

Please feel free to contact me or any of my team members directly if you have any feedback or suggestions

Best

------------------------------
    Alvaro Pombo
    Founder & CEO
    ProntoForms
    ------------------------------

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use