General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Form Builder String Concatenation suggestion

Adopter
    Posted 10-25-2021 14:36
    Hello everyone! I think it would be great to be able to drag and move around questions/texts within the String Concatenation field in the Form Builder. If I need to add a new value I can't seem to drag that new value to the top, so I would need to redo the entire string. Example below. I have had to rebuild this string a few times for this reason.

Just wanted to pass along a suggestion for this, thanks for all that you guys do!

------------------------------
    Lisa Zido
    Technical Systems Analyst
    GOJO Industries Inc.

• 2.  RE: Form Builder String Concatenation suggestion

Staff
    Posted 10-26-2021 16:54
    Hi Lisa,

Thanks for posting this.  I have actually moved this post from 'Use Case Showcase' into 'General Discussion' as it's not really a 'Use Case'.  I talked about this with some of the ProntoForms staff to see if there was any workaround we could offer, but we couldn't come up with any. So, I've gone ahead and put this into our internal feature request queue on your behalf.

Pat

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

• 3.  RE: Form Builder String Concatenation suggestion

Adopter
    Posted 10-27-2021 09:06
    Oh ok, thank you so much! :)

Lisa Zido
    Technical Systems Analyst
    GOJO Industries Inc.

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use