General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Document footer customization

Adopter
    Posted 11-02-2021 22:45
    Hi all,

I would like to customize the footer layout inside my form. However I could not get much related information from the prontoforms support site.
    Hope someone can enlighten me on how to customize the footer into different area at the bottom of the form.
    Thank you

Regards,
    Chai

------------------------------
    Chang Chai Ng
    Field Trainer
    Kone

• 2.  RE: Document footer customization

Staff
    Posted 11-03-2021 10:02
    Hi Chai,

Are you looking to get the 'Prontoforms footer' (as you've called it in your graphic) to look more like the 'Physical form filter'?

Pat

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

• 3.  RE: Document footer customization

Adopter
    Posted 11-04-2021 22:21
    Hi Pat,

yes exactly, I would like to make my form footer in prontoforms looks like my existing physical form footer.
    Try to maintain the paper form outlook as it is an ISO form.

Regards,
    Chai

Chang Chai Ng
    Field Trainer
    Kone

• 4.  RE: Document footer customization

Staff
    Posted 11-05-2021 15:14
    Hi Chai,

What you are going to need to do is build a custom layout using our custom document editor.  Documentation for this is available here: https://docs.prontoforms.com/1374411/Content/Published/360000345463.html?tocpath=Process%20and%20Manage%20Form%20Submissions%7CCreate%20and%20Manage%20Documents%7CCustom%20Document%20Editor%20-%20PDF%252C%20Word%20and%20HTML%20Documents%20using%20Handlebars%7C_____1

Using either DREL, Handlebars, or Freemarker, you will be able to format your form output to match your print layout.  That documentation above will point you in the right direction, but if you are struggling definitely feel free to post here with further questions or reach out to our support team or professional services.  We can definitely get you to where you need to go.

Pat

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use