General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Copy repeatable rows

Adopter
    Posted 01-20-2022 12:10
    I'm sure I can find this by searching, but I think this is a good discussion topic to post here.

I have several forms that use repeatable sections and each entry has quite a few questions that can be used in the next entry.  I know that we can now copy a row, but I can't seem to make this work in my existing forms that were created before the revision. I use conditional logic to hide sections as needed and these sections have required entries, but using the logic they are not always used. Do all the required questions need to be answered in order to copy the row?  Do I need to update the existing forms with new repeatable sections in order to use the copy function?

Any insights would be appreciated, as would any examples you would care to share.

------------------------------
    Scott Gilleland
    Senior Field Service Engineer
    Messer Cutting Systems

• 2.  RE: Copy repeatable rows

Staff
    Posted 01-20-2022 15:54
    Hi Scott, we would like to collect some additional information on this specific use case. A member of our Product Management team will be reaching out to you directly soon.

For others reading this post and are curious, we will post details on the use case and solution once we have it. Stay tuned!

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use