General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  REQUESTING INPUT Do you use the 'Latest DR' column when viewing your list of FormSpaces?

Posted 04-04-2022 12:40

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to get some feedback on whether our customers use a particular piece of information as we are deciding whether to keep it or not.

When you list all of your FormSpaces we provide a column that tells you when your Team received the latest submission across all the submissions in that FormSpace. You can imagine that doing this for many FormSpaces with many forms, and many submissions could slow down the loading of this page - which is what is happening for some of our customers.

We have a choice between limiting the use of this to only Teams under a certain threshold of FormSpaces/Forms/Submissions or removing it entirely. I can't think of a strong reason why someone would need this information on this page, but that doesn't mean there isn't a strong reason. 

Please let me know if this column is valuable to you, on this page, and if so, why?

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Natalie Tallon
    Product Manager
    ProntoForms
    ntallon@prontoforms.com

• 2.  RE: REQUESTING INPUT Do you use the 'Latest DR' column when viewing your list of FormSpaces?

Adopter
    Posted 04-05-2022 21:04
    Hi Natalie. This column being present on this page has been valuable to us in the past when we needed to quickly identify FormSpaces that could be removed due to lack of use. However, that type of cleanup is not done any more frequently than twice per year. Hard for me to argue that we would really miss the column if it went away.

If it isn't too much trouble it would be nice to have this column available for Teams under a certain FormSpaces/Forms/Submissions threshold. We haven't noticed any load-time issues on our end and do find the column useful. Just wouldn't qualify it as a strong reason for keeping the feature if no one else in the community has the same argument for its utility. 

Matt Lambert
    Vice President of Operations
    PrimeLine Utility Services
    mlambert@primelineus.com

• 3.  RE: REQUESTING INPUT Do you use the 'Latest DR' column when viewing your list of FormSpaces?

Posted 04-06-2022 07:49
    Thanks Matt, I appreciate the input! It makes sense what you say.

Natalie Tallon
    Product Manager
    ProntoForms
    ntallon@prontoforms.com

• 4.  RE: REQUESTING INPUT Do you use the 'Latest DR' column when viewing your list of FormSpaces?

Adopter
    Posted 04-06-2022 23:51

As we use Formspaces for each Project, I would be far more interested in knowing when the form was last used/accessed as appose to the formspace. I do however suspect that if formspaces haven't been used in a certain timeframe (specifically those created for users as test environments), being able to archive them and remove them from the visibility in the formspaces would be beneficial, as I can already see that this could become a very long list of formspaces for us. 

torien de jager
    Director
    Jag Finance and Technology

• 5.  RE: REQUESTING INPUT Do you use the 'Latest DR' column when viewing your list of FormSpaces?

Posted 04-07-2022 08:46

Hello Natalie,

This column is not something that I have used in the past; however, I do see value in it as Mr. Lambert pointed out. I agree that .../Submissions would be a fitting place for that function to reside.

Thank you,

Todd Garthafner

Todd Garthaffner
    Network Manager
    Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use