General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Repeatable Sections: Copy Row

Adopter
    Posted 11-09-2022 10:09
    I'm currently building a Timesheet that captures the Technician information like Hours Worked and Travel time and due to our techs working in a crew with nearly identical information it would be able to save a lot of time to copy a Row that has been filled out and then just change the tech's name. Also, can this be added to the details part of the form with Copy Current row or Delete row buttons?

------------------------------
    Luke Norris
    Data Analyst
    HMT LLC

• 2.  RE: Repeatable Sections: Copy Row

Adopter
    Posted 11-09-2022 17:00
    I of course just found out after posting that you can Copy the Rows if you go to the Settings of the Repeatable Section and toggle it on...

Luke Norris
    Data Analyst
    HMT LLC

• 3.  RE: Repeatable Sections: Copy Row

Staff
    Posted 11-10-2022 08:54
    Hi Luke,

I'm glad that you were able to figure this out. We're always looking for ways to help our customers find the information they need, and I'm wondering if you searched the "docs" portal? Here are the results when I search on "copy row":

If you search from the portal home page at ProntoForms Documentation Portal, you'll sometimes get results that include a piece of "microcontent", as in this case. The microcontent is designed to answer questions quickly and with a single click.

Have a great day,
    Karen

Karen Cann
    Senior Technical Writer
    ProntoForms

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use