General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Do you DREL?

Staff
    Posted 09-30-2021 16:21
    Edited by Pat Cooney 09-30-2021 16:22
    We just released a new ebook on DREL (Data Reference Expression Language), our proprietary language used to reference information about form submissions.  Check it out at https://www.prontoforms.com/resources/library/ebook-drel-guide.

We can't think of a form or workflow that can't benefit from DREL...
    Need to customize your email subject line based on answers in the form? DREL it
    Need to pass certain values to Salesforce fields? DREL it
    Need to CC someone on an email that was input into a form? DREL it
    Need to automatically organize your submissions into their own folders based on answers in the form? DREL it
    Need a custom csv file with specific values? DREL it

How are you using DREL? How has it saved you time or improved your workflow? Share it below!
    Got questions on how to use DREL? Is there something you're trying to figure out and haven't quite gotten it yet? Ask it below!

------------------------------
    Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com

• 2.  RE: Do you DREL?

Adopter
    Posted 10-06-2021 08:59
    I use DREL for filenames and email subjects and body.  I also use DREL for an Excel output of our time reporting form.  There's a lot of places I can use it.

Scott Gilleland
    Senior Field Service Engineer
    Messer Cutting Systems

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use