New To ProntoForms

View Only
  • 1.  How to remove company watermark from a user form

Adopter
    Posted 03-09-2023 12:56
      |   view attached

I just created a new user form that is supposed to collect user feedback. However, I want to remove the company watermark (Riverdale Poultry) from the user form. Can someone please guide me in right direction to how I can do it. Thank you

------------------------------
    Pardeep Singh
    Data Analyst
    Riverdal

• 2.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form

Posted 03-10-2023 04:34

Pardeep

If you select Edit Document, you have the option to untick "Show Logo":

Hope this helps.

Stephen

Stephen Morrison
    Business Information and Performance Director
    BCA Insulation

• 3.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form

Adopter
    Posted 03-10-2023 09:09

@Stephen Morrison I am sorry if I did not explain it correctly. But I want to remove it from the user form. The form we send to customer for feedback has our logo in it. 

I could not find any option in the form itself to remove it.

Thank you for looking into it though. Really appreciate the help.

Pardeep Singh
    Data Analyst
    Riverdal

• 4.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form

Posted 03-10-2023 09:32

Ah, it's on the Customer Feedback Form online form - might be one for the development team...

You can switch off branding/logo through the Team Settings but I guess this will be universal rather than just for a specific form:

Then there is a tab for Customer Branding: You can select options to individually show the logos on Android Apps, IOS Apps, on Documents or on the Portal. My guess is that switching off the option for the logo on the Portal might work. Switching any of these off will not just affect one form though.

One for the Dev Team.

Good Luck!

Stephen

Stephen Morrison
    Business Information and Performance Director
    BCA Insulation

• 5.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form

Adopter
    Posted 03-10-2023 09:36

I agree Pardeep! I have also suggested this to the dev team. Our customer feedback forms would make more sense to the customer to have a different logo than what we use for our internal forms. It would be great to have that be configurable within the form itself to customize which logo is seen for which feedback form. 

Lisa Zido
    Technical Systems Analyst
    GOJO Industries Inc.
    OH

• 6.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form
    Best Answer

Posted 03-10-2023 09:53

Hey everyone!

The CSAT form will always pull the logo that is configured on your team or FormSpace. The system will always use the team level branding and if there is a different logo on your FormSpace, this will supersede your team level one. So a solution here could be to add a different logo to your FormSpace. This means that you might have to end up duplicating your form across many different end customer-focused FormSpace, which can multiply maintenance efforts; but it might be a viable solution to this branding problem in the interim while our development team considers a more scalable solution.

Adding a couple of illustrative steps below. First of all, go to your list of FormSpaces:

Hover over the cogwheel which appears on the far right-hand side of the FormSpace list and on the one which contains the CSAT form, select Update:

Pick the desired image from your local machine and upload it to our server:

This will be the logo which will appear on your CSAT forms and visual documents for forms contained within that FormSpace once forms are submitted to our server.

David Casal Del Castillo
    Manager, Customer Success
    ProntoForms

• 7.  RE: How to remove company watermark from a user form

Adopter
    Posted 03-10-2023 11:59

@David Casal Del Castillo  Thank you for looking into it. For now I think we can use the solution you suggested. 

Really appreciate all the help 

Pardeep Singh
    Data Analyst
    Riverdal

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use