General Discussion

View Only

ProntoForms University: Free, Live, Hands-on, Instructor Led, Onboarding Primer Training !

• 1.  ProntoForms University: Free, Live, Hands-on, Instructor Led, Onboarding Primer Training !

Staff
    Posted 09-07-2022 15:22

Attention All Community Members!

Summer is winding down and as we head into fall, it's time to get back to training!

Our next Live Onboarding Primer Webinar date is now set for Thursday, October 13th 1:00-2:30pm EST. (Registration Link Below)

Intended Audience:

• Brand new ProntoForms Customers
    • Existing Customers with new replacement Citizen Developers and/or Administrators
    • Existing Customers Expanding to New Teams or Regions
    • ProntoForms prospects on an ACTIVE trial on the date the webinar is held

Why would you want to spend 1.5 hours of your time to attend this session?

• Your first sample form deployed during the session!
    • Familiarization with the ProntoForms vernacular will help you find the information you need, fast.
    • Get "the big picture" of the entire platform
    • Accelerate Your Expansion and Time to Value
    • Have questions? You can ask them during the session !
    • Tips, tricks and best practices throughout.
    • It's Absolutely FREE!

Comments from previous attendees:

"I thought the course was very valuable for newbies. We have two existing ProntoForms users that are wanting to develop their ProntoForms skills and learn the admin side of things, so I will be having them complete the University courses as well. I love that you are offering these!!!"

------------------------

"Everyone who attended mentioned that they thought it was an effective session and even our more experienced people learned a few things.

So, keep up the good work!"

------------------------

You can register HERE !

UNITE ~ LEARN ~ ACCELERATE

------------------------------
    Stu Rathbone
    Program Manager ~ Knowledge, Training & Enablement
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com
    ------------------------------

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use