General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Date Format

Posted 08-16-2022 01:53
    Hi Pronto gurus....

my first post here.....

This is related with date format and SharePoint list data entries, I am in this part of the world where we used DD/MM/YYYY, by default Pronto use the date format MM/DD/YYYY, which need to be change once it is in SharePoint (it is anyway we can set up or choose the date format in the date and time type of questions.

I believe @Kenneth Bohn already raised a ticket with this issue, but maybe it is a problem other users are having here.

Best Regards ​​

Alfredo

------------------------------
    Alfredo Figueroa
    Digitalisation Deployment Advisor
    Shell

• 2.  RE: Date Format

Posted 08-16-2022 09:38
    Hello Alfredo!

Thank you very much for the post and welcome to the community! Our support team worked with Kenneth to find a workaround for now, however the feature request you have raised is very valid, so I have logged it so our product management team can include it in their considerations for future development. I will reach out to you directly to explain the workaround our team proposed for this requirement.

Best regards,

David Casal Del Castillo
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    ProntoForms

• 3.  RE: Date Format

Adopter
    Posted 08-16-2022 10:01
    Hi Alfredo and David!

I agree with this, I think I suggested at some point (probably not officially suggested it anywhere) that it would be a timesaver and consistency keeper to have a universal time/date setting within our team settings that would apply over any time/date field on the form, the documents, and any %d DREL call. I am always trying to remember how I have the date configured for my forms and I know I don't have it consistent throughout, but I would like to.

Lisa Zido
    Technical Systems Analyst
    GOJO Industries Inc.
    OH

• 4.  RE: Date Format

Posted 08-16-2022 10:46
    I really like this idea as well. A general configuration page displaying how time and date would be displayed across all properties. Even the specificity of a time stamp, do we need to show the exact second as we do now in some cases. Geo codes are another thing, do we show lat and long or a decimal and to how many decimal places. Having a general page that allows an admin to set these items company wide across the server and device would keep things consistent.

Craig MacMaster
    Senior User Experience Designer
    ProntoForms

• 5.  RE: Date Format

Posted 08-16-2022 11:29
    Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the suggestion. We acknowledge your feedback and have submitted a feature request on behalf of GOJO to our product team for this feature to be looked into shortly.

Sincerely,

Pablo Rivera
    Customer Success Manager

Pablo Rivera
    Customer Success Onboarding Manager
    ProntoForms

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use